Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Welcome To The Doll's Corner

Hello Readers, 

     I'm Sammi from InfinityAGStudios on YouTube! I have five dolls, and soon I will write all about them. 

    You might be wondering why I decided to create a new blog. I just felt as if my older blog (www.thecupcakeblogs.blogspot.com) was unprofessional. My photography has improved tremendously improved and I have no idea how to change the old photos on my other blog. So, the only way to fix it was to create a NEW blog! So, that's why you're here right now. :)


    I'm going to be moving only my best blog posts onto this blog, and then creating newer entries on here with much more improvement in the writing. 


   That's it for now! 




XOXO,
Sammi and the InfinityAGStudios Crew


Send Me Fanmail!

P.O. Box 6104
San Jose, CA 95150-6104



Check Me Out On Instagram!

www.instagram.com/agcupcakestu­dios
www.instagram.com/palmer_izzy


Subscribe To My Human YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/cha...

No comments:

Post a Comment