Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Meeting The Famous Anna Basilmentos!


Yup, that's right! I meet Anna and Eva from Basilmentos! Let me just give you a rundown of what happened after I arrived at the American Girl Place.

I walked to the side entrance of the store to find several AGTubers, Instagrammers, and doll lovers! They were making an EPIC stop motion (led my americangirlstopmotions) and were kind enough to let me join. Leonie had lost of fun hanging out with the other dolls. :) After finishing our stop motion, we decided to take a super cute photo of our dolls laying down in a circle. Flower petals got EVERYWHERE! But it still came out really good!

The photo of the dolls in a circle!

A quick photo as we were doing the stop motion.


After several anxious minutes, Anna arrived! All the girls surrounded her and we were all squealing with excitement. She was very kind, and very energetic! It was awesome!! Overall it was a very fun day meeting awesome people!! To see more photos go to my Instagram! www.instagram.com/agcupcakestudios

No comments:

Post a Comment