Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hacking The Blog (Isabelle's Diary - Entry 1)


Hey guys! 

It's Isabelle Palmer here!!! I found Sammi's laptop on sleep mode on her desk and guess who knew the password? If you couldn't guess, it's...... Briar. Happens to be that she was nearby, so she typed in the password and here I am. 


Today, I'm going to be talking about my day at work. I work at the American Girl Place as Girl Of The Year 2014. It's a tough job - do you know how many girls touch my hair??? It's crazy, but it's worth it. Girls from all over the world come to see me in different outfits and hairstyles. 

I saw the cutest outfit in the historical section and I HAD to get it. Everybody was admiring me in my recital outfit and I didn't have the time to buy it. That is true self-recistance. Finally, the long day was over and before heading home I grabbed it. That was a true moment of relief. 

Coming home from work, I hit traffic! It was a hard drive, but my favorite song "Demons" from Imagine Dragons came on! I turned up the volume and started jamming along! It was so fun - even if I got a couple weird looks. 

Wow, this is so fun. I think I'll do this more often. :) 

See you all soon!


Stay fabulous,
Isabelle Palmer <3

No comments:

Post a Comment